Thursday, May 6, 2010

IN LOVE OR NOT ?


Hey today is 7th may, and day after tomorrow i have my birthday! i mean on 9th may. I am eagerly waiting for the wishes of my friends and parents! i hope this birthday will be memorable and enjoyable. because i will turn into 18.
well last night suchi suddenly asked me that, do i love someone? even she had putted her sware on me to get the answer. as in really i dont know I am in love or not, but with whom i will love? because except suchi i dont love anyone, but she is my best friend and we dont see each other as a lover, she got confused by my answer.
by the way what ever i think on myself, i am not so good, i think i dont have the ability to cary on the responsibility of love, even i dont smile of my own, then how would i make smile of other? i am so bad, sometimes i feel that whoever will comes in my life her life will be boring or spoiled, i dont know why? !
but i am just waiting for someone who will love me truly, and express her love to me and can understand me because i am little bit weird person.
because suppose i like a girl and we have a such a nice friendship with each-other ,but she view me as a friend only, then if i will tell her that i likes her, then she will be upset and even our friendship will be drowning , that why i am just waiting for a girl to say me love truly.i will sacrifice my everything for her love, hey one more thing i have my cute pie my dearest friend my best friend suchi, for her i can sacrifice my life too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment