Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

As you know that i was eagerly waiting for my birthday as it was my 18th birthday,i thought that it will be most enjoyable day, i will have some fun today.

but suddenly all dreams went away! dad got some important work so he went to his camp the day before my birthday! so i had to manage all and everything,and mom was looking so out and was not interested in these all matter. i was really feeling bad, as i was thinking that its my birthday and i am doing every things for my own happiness its not good, its the responsibility of parents also , that how will they celebrate the day for their child, but what to do my parents are always busy in their work, not only today but its common in every year.
but this year i dont know whats wrong, none of them wished me, my every mates wished me but i was waiting for their wishes, but nop. my friends were asking for party, but due to this condition i told them that this year am not going to have party, i didn't celebrate it and left my b"day cake in freeze as it you are looking in the pic. i heard that every child is special to their parents, but i think i am not, i am not a good child to them, i am not a good guy for my friends, i am not a good human, just a selfish. may be i am so worst thats why i did it. as i cry daily but today i thought that i will smile for a while but even today i cried a lot and this was more bad day then other days. yeah it will be so memorable as i thought. or may be my thinking was wrong that they dont wanna celebrate, well sorry for what ever i said, its bad to blame parents, i should blame myself due to my irritating nature nobody likes me. am so bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment