Sunday, April 11, 2010

MY SHORT NOTE

Hi friends, this is just like a short note, i just write whatever comes in my mind, and something may be weird that may hurt other also. I have written many of my unspoken words on my blogs but nobody understand it. Well till i am living a beautiful life.

One angel has told me that ‘don’t live for your own, don’t be so selfish, live for other do something for other. 1st learn to love yourself then try to love other. Don’t go for him/her whom you love, but go for someone who loves you. Selfish makes you happy but you will not get the natural happiness and it will increase your greediness’ etc etc and many more.

People says I like to make new friends, I like friendship, its good. Starting of a friendship relation is easy, but its so difficult to play the responsibility of any relationship.  Today I think I can’t write much because my heart is slow and giving me pressure, I am feeling like die, however I will try to write as much I can.

Its about my friendship, few days ago I was having many friends I was so happy that time, but from when I got my health problem many of my friends had leave me, I don’t know why, may be my attitude or may be my nature is so bad, I don’t blame other for any of my evil events, I know my life is not so long, god is examine me, they told me I will get some of the god’s power, but I don’t need them I am just happy with my simple human life, one more things for the readers who will read this don’t make fun of this article because I can know whoever will read this.

the main aim in my life is to give so much love to others, from the servant of the house to the biggest enemy, love can change the mentality of a human.

If  you ask whome I love the most?? Then my 1st answer  will me SUCHI my best friend and of course my parents and my friends also.

Suchi the everything for my life. I don’t want to listen any comment against her. When she will not believe me or when she will go away from me I will lost my complete hope, as a gift of God I got her, we are not committed and I  scare to get commited to loss her, because for todays youth love is just like a fashion if she will see some lack in me she will break the relation which I don’t want, so I am just so happy with my relation. I don’t want the she will read this otherwise she will be upset over me, but I just love her a lot, I cant lead this life without her support…

0 comments:

Post a Comment