Sunday, April 18, 2010

A NEW MORNING

A new morning, a new day, a new hope.


yesterday i was feeling so upset, so lonely, so hopeless for some matter of past.
as i always feel lonely, so boring, nobody support me, some of my good friend had leave me, my career is in drowning condition, i feel complete hopeless, nobody understand me, so sometimes i feel like to commit sucide.

due this reason yesterday i was upset and divined in my own, and was feeling so angry on myself, and due to this i fought with my bestfriend,i told some bad words to her rudely, i was so tensed that she will become upset over me, i never want that anybody should be upset due to me, i dont want to hurt anyone but missly i did it, these way yesterday passed like drowning in water, as it became night i was tensed more about her, i was really feeling about sucide, i know its stupid, so i didnt slept last night, i thought a lot and lot about life,
and i think i should not give up my life in this stupid, i should use my life to save someones life if then i will die then no problem, i will live this life in every way in every condition, no matter if someone leave me, i will think that they have said by this that i was alone and i will be alone on coming time, no matter, i will live, i will do something, i have to be strong as much i could be, this is my new hope my new courage,
thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment