Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SWEET MEMORIES OF PAST

Today I was just reminding our past I mean me and suchi, how did we meet, that was quite sweet and memorable. It was through RIM”S social networking, that time I was very raw about social networking and making friends and all that, I had created that profile just one month ago, I was trying to find some friends from that, as I was feeling so alone and boring in home those days, and yeah that time I was just stepped into grade 10th and I was in summer vacations , but I was failed to search friends, one day in upset mood I was reading people’s profile and suddenly my eyes went towards her profile, i simply send her a message, after few days I again opened that, then I saw her reply, I was very happy that time because, for the 1st time in my life someone replied my message.

This way we carried on our relation, soon we became so close to each other, one special thing is that I never feel that she is far from me, I feel she is always near me. Most important think I learnt from her is to care for other, before I was so selfish, I used to just think about me, but she completely changed me, I am grateful to her.

Now I have still many fault, but In between them one is, I don’t know how to make normal or calm down a person when he/she is in tension, crying, worried, angry etc, I want to learn this from her. I am so stupid na.

If someone ask me to describe her nature, then I don’t have such words to describe her, just in simply she is so so good for me, I wish I will get such person such friend I my every life, my eyes will fill up if I will tell more about her,

We all have to die one day, how stupid the life is, suppose we will never die and if we will have such friends with us, then life will be full of pleasant , there will be no tension of losing anyone, I feel tremendous jealous to God by thinking this.

One bad things in me is that, If in a day I didn’t received her message then gets crazy, I becomes mad that time, my body starts to sweating, and I feels like heart attack type, if may I have some power to see her by sitting from home, I will be relaxed, but sometimes she don’t understand this.

I pray daily and thanks daily to god for getting such a nice person, even I don’t want scratch in her, god may take parts of my life and put it in her so she will live longer, I love her a lot, my eyes are filling now I can’t write more.

thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment